To book a school incursion, please visit the cartoon incursion booking information page.
To hire Matt for your cartoon or illustration project, please send an email using the contact page with the following information:
- The type of cartoon/illustration you are after. Is it a cartoon strip? A single panel? Colour? Black and white?
- The size of the images you are after. Do you want them the size of a postage stamp or a billboard?
- How many images you need for your project.
- How you would like the images delivered. That is, what file type you require.
- When you need them by (ie the deadline!). The longer Matt has, the better your project will be. If you need something by tomorrow, Matt can do it, but you’ll pay a premium.
- The audience for your work.
- Your total budget.
Before you send the email though, be aware of the following conditions:
- Matt’s rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of the project. The rates recommended by the Australian Cartoonists Association are used as a guide.
- Matt retains copyright on all his work. Images are sold with exclusive rights for the quoted project. Subsequent use for reprints, new editions, or other projects will attract a small re-usage fee per image.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upfront to secure the project.
- Additional fees may be charged if major changes are required to finished images. However, if good communication is maintained throughout the duration of the project, this should be avoided.
- The balance of the fee if payable withing 14 days of delivery, regardless if the images are used in the finished product.
Once I have received your email, I will get back to you with my availability and a quote for your project.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the contact page or call 1300 38 50 20.